Neck and Back Injuries
What we can do for you:
Wasatch Physical Therapy’s evidence-based spinal rehabilitation program is focused on decreasing neck and/or back pain, improving your mobility, creating stability for functional activities and providing you with education on a home maintenance program to ensure you a quick and safe return to your job, recreation, sports and daily living.
Our team of rehabilitation specialists will tailor your program based on your specific condition and provide an educational component designed to increase your knowledge of the diagnosis, prognosis and the cause of the injury and pain.
Communication is always provided between our clinicians. your referring physician and you to ensure all parties are involved in goal setting and decision making.
TREATMENT FOR Neck and Back Injuries:
After a comprehensive evaluation, your neck and back pain rehabilitation program may include a combination of the following:
- Therapeutic modalities for neck and back pain management (ultrasound, electrical stimulation, dry needling, heat, ice, iontophoresis, light therapy, taping)
- Pain management techniques
- Manual therapy (hands of techniques to restore mobility and reduce spasm and neck and back pain)
- Exercise programs to improve range of motion, increase muscle strength, improve flexibility and mobility, increase endurance and cardiovascular performance and improve motor firing for core stability with movement.
- Gait and movement retraining
- Help with obtaining assistive devices that promote independence
- Patient and family education
Call us today if you are suffering from the following injuries and let our team of experts help you on your road to recovery.
- Low Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)/Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- Herniated Disc
- Bulging Disc
- Radiating Pain
- Surgical Recovery
- Facet Pain
- Neck Pain
- Muscle Spasms
Did you know that staring down at your device is like having an eight-year old sitting on your head while you are standing?"
Wasatch Tip: While on your phone hold it out in front to keep your neck in better alignment!